We are looking for an individual who have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant, preferably in a hospital environment and ideally already hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care.
You will be able to demonstrate effective communication skills – both written and oral. You will be hard-working, enthusiastic and flexible in your approach with the ability to work shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays. Duties will involve providing support to the nursing team and Consultants and the provision of supplies within the department.
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment requiring professionalism, accuracy, reliability and commitment. In return we offer an excellent benefits package and ongoing training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- current experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a hospital environment (essential)
- experience within a Ward department (ideal)
- a Level 3 NVQ in Healthcare (ideal)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Shifts: Variable to include early starts, evenings, weekends and nights
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
- Off site Parking
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all. All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.