We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Radiographer/ Mammographer to join our highly skilled and dedicated Radiology team here at The Yorkshire Clinic in Bingley, West Yorkshire.
The department performs a wide variety of general radiography including theatre work, ultrasound, mammography and some fluoroscopic procedures.
Hours of work varies to include weekdays, evenings, weekends and on-call. Working hours are on a rotational basis.
This position being advertised requires a strong knowledge and background in general radiography and Mammography. Experience in Angiography is desirable but not essential.
The RIS/PACS environment will require effective management of the imaging databases and ability to deal with transmission of imaging studies between organisations. Training will be provided on all systems used at the Yorkshire Clinic.
• Professional registration in the UK
• Experience in general radiography
• 2 years + experience in Mammography
• Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
• The ability to be able to work alone at times
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills
• To be flexible, adaptable and be able to demonstrate a patient focussed attitude to delivery of the highest standards of clinical care
• Good knowledge of ITDCR or BSc in diagnostic radiography, certification in Mammography
• Current HCPC registration
• Evidence of CPD
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of dependability, competency and in general radiography /Mammography with the ability to deliver excellent patient care and customer experience to all.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
If you wish to make an informal visit or for more information please contact Salma Parveen, Interim Imaging Manager by emailing Salma.Parveen@ramsayhealth.co.uk.
As one of the leading independent private healthcare providers in the area, the hospital is set in three acres of woodland in the grounds of Cottingley Hall near Bingley. Opened in 1982, the hospital provides a number of services from day case to major surgery and general medical care.
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a leading provider of high quality healthcare in the UK, and is committed to excellence in patient care and investment in our people.
The Yorkshire Clinic is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Closing date: Friday 7th February 2020