People Caring for People
We are looking to appoint a friendly and professional Bookings Administrator to join our established team who ensure that patients are booked correctly for all surgical procedures. Administrative accuracy and a flexible approach are essential, as is the ability to liaise proactively with patients and across hospital teams to meet bookings targets.
This is a full time position, but part time or flexible hours will be considered. Experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Liaising with patients and hospital teams to agree procedure times
- Ensuring all surgical bookings are entered accurately onto hospital systems
- Providing accurate pre-operative information to patients
- Resolving patient queries via telephone in a professional manner
- Responding to changes in a positive manner and adjusting schedules as required
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a friendly and professional person with a positive attitude and flexible approach who is able to deliver excellent standards of customer service to external and internal stakeholders within a changing environment.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with patients and across hospital departments
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the drive to deliver excellence
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet target based objectives
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to remain confidential and professional with sensitive people related data and information
- Experience within the health care sector
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays which increase with service
- Ongoing training and development
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Pinehill Hospital and Ramsay Health Care
Pinehill Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. It is conveniently located close to the mainline train station and the A1M road network. It is part of Ramsay Health Care UK.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in the UK, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Ramsay UK is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
For More Information
Please contact Mahmood Hassan, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 422 822 if you would like more information.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all