Ramsay Healthcare is currently inviting applications for a Housekeeper cover at Rowley Hall Hospital in Stafford. You will provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the hospital.
The successful individual will demonstrate the following essential qualifications and selection criteria –
- Previous housekeeping experienced
- Cleaning and Support services NVQ or equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
If you believe that you have the qualities to help the team drive Rowley Hall Hospital forward please visit our website www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers and submit your application or alternatively for an informal discussion contact Julie Glover – Operations manager on 01785 238623 or email email@example.com
Shifts - 5am to 11am
Hours - part time / 30 hours
Salary - NMW
Closing date for applications: 30th November 2019
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This vacancy may close earlier if we receive a considerable amount of applications