Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital is a busy private hospital located in Salford, Manchester which delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
We are seeking applicants to join our Bookings Department team on a full-time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
This role is pivotal to the efficient running of our services at Oaklands Hospital. Working on a rostering system, this role involves the booking patients for their appointments and ensuring that our updating of patient files electronically and manually and filed accordingly. Experience in a similar role in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will have:
• outstanding professional customer service skills
• proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
• friendly, outgoing personality
• excellent communication and professional telephone skills
• administrative experience
• proficiency in Microsoft Office
• attention to detail
• a flexible approach to work
In return we offer the successful candidate:
• £17,355.00 per annum (plus enhancements if eligible)
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date: 3 November 2019
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group, located in Salford and offers a wide range of surgical procedures with diagnostic and treatment facilities to private, insured and NHS patients.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Kath Fishwick on 0161 787 3452 or Kath.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.