Fitzwilliam Hospital is one of Cambridgeshire's leading independent hospitals with a reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services since 1983. The hospital is situated in the quiet landscaped grounds of the Milton Estate in Peterborough and has 54 single bedrooms and 1 twin-bedded room, all with en suite facilities. The hospital provides services for both private and NHS patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Our immaculate hospital has a full multi-disciplinary team onsite, practice advanced treatments and offer everything from screening through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like, orthopaedic and general surgery delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams. We are proud to have been rated as an overall ‘good’ by the CQC and are on a journey to achieving an ‘outstanding’ rating. All of our Registered Nurses & Health care assistants take responsibility for allocated specialities and we welcome you to tell us about your current OPD experience and what you can bring or what work experience could be adapted to add value to our current team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Out-patient Manager, you will be responsible for the daily co-running of out-patient clinics.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of autonomy to challenge inappropriate practice and must demonstrate sound clinical decisions.
- Responsible for providing advice to patients, visitors and staff across the organisation. This will include the provision of education and training to the pre-assessment team.
- Demonstrate Ramsay core values.
- Delivery high standards on a consistent basis.
- Excellent customer service skills
It is Desirable that applicants have:
- Health Care Experience
- Customer service experience
- Health care qualification or be working towards professional development
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, look no further. We offer flexible working hours.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Attractive rates of pay dependent upon skills and qualifications
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all