Your duties will include:
• Increase referrals to the hospital via General Practitioners, Practice Managers and across all referral channels i.e. Privately insured, self-pay and NHS
• Identify new business opportunities with local GPs, Trusts
• Organise and promote events within the hospitals and external venues
• Effectively use promotional materials
• Build positive relationships with GP's and other key stakeholders through a variety of mediums, including organisation and facilitation of a GP education programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Marketing or sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated Customer Service skills and focus
• Change management/continuous improvement experience
• Previous hospital experience, knowledge of services and clinicians
• Knowledge of Choose & Book and/or practice based commissioning (PBC)
• Private Healthcare experience
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Free On Site Parking
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England, with a network of 37 sites providing a wide and comprehensive range of clinical specialties from orthopaedics and general surgery, to neurological rehabilitation, outpatient and diagnostic services. Ramsay UK is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.(if relevant to the position)
The Cobalt Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th October 2019.
Interview date: Friday 15th November 2019