Mount Stuart is a small, friendly and busy hospital in the heart of Torquay within easy reach of the beaches of Torbay and the Devon moors. We provide care to a mixture of private & NHS patients and pride ourselves on our excellent patient feedback. We are looking for practitioners with experience in assisting with the provision of orthopaedic, gynaecology and cosmetic procedures, and who can deliver high quality clinical patient care. The successful candidates will be excellent communicators and team workers, be flexible, motivated and committed to the highest standards of patient care.
- HCPC (NMC) registration
- Experience preferably in advanced scrub techniques
- Experience preferably in orthopaedics, gynaecology and cosmetics
- Proven experience of working in a customer focused environment within the acute healthcare sector
- Professionalism at all times, demonstrating honesty, integrity & ethics in the workplace
- Sound written, verbal & computer communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
We can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Continuous Professional Development
- Long Service Awards
- Career Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
- Proximity to the sea
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure certificate from the disclosure & barring service.
Mount Stuart as a hospital is committed to quality, equality & opportunity for all.