Clifton Park Hospital, York
Full Time Theatre Practitioner – RGN/ODP
Ramsay Healthcare is a leading provider of quality healthcare through a network of acute hospitals and treatment centres.
Ramsay is committed to excellence in patient care and investment in our people.
Clifton Park Hospital opened in January 2006 and is a 24 bedded hospital offering elective NHS orthopaedic procedures.
The above opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic individuals to join our theatre team here at Clifton Park Hospital.
The job requirements are below:
- HCPC registration as an Operating Department Practitioner or NMC Registered Nurse registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Anethsthetic and Recovery experience is essential
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-going Training and Development
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free parking
Informal visits are always welcome and actively encouraged.
If you are interested in any of this position, please apply via our website www.ramsayhealth.co.uk
If you require further information, please contact Sarah Brown HR Coordinator on 01904 464564 or Kim Slack Theatre Lead on 01904 464563
All offers of employment in respect of these appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure
Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The closing date for applications is 31st January 2020
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.