Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oaklands Hospital located in Salford, Greater Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated professional to join our team in the position of Theatre Staff Nurse/ODP (Recovery). This is a full time position and will be based at Oaklands Hospital, Salford, Manchester. Reporting to the Recovery Team Leader, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC or HCPC (ODP) registered
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• £35,100 per annum
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing training & development opportunities
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Closing date for applications is 2 February 2020.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact B J Davies, Acting Theatre Manager on 0161 787 3478 or Barry-John.Davies@ramsayhealth.co.uk.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.