We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Sister / Charge Nurse who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed ward team at Rowley Hall Hospital. This is a full-time position working 37 ½ hours per week reporting to our Ward Manager.
The ward provides a high standard of care for elective surgical patients across a broad spectrum of specialties.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- A high standard of clinical practice
- Adherence to evidence Based Practice (EBP) at all times
- Communicates delivery and outcomes of care to patients and to other members of the team
- Develop excellent working relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain excellent standards with infection control
- Ability to deputize in absence of Ward Manager
- Excellent customer service
- Support and implementation of hospital vision and clinical strategy
- Ability to make decisions in best interest of patients and staff
It is essential that the applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered General Nurse qualification (NMC)
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant and current clinical standards
- Ability to lead a team of staff in a demanding clinical environment
- Ability to advocate on behalf of patients and staff.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, look no further.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays and pro rata for part time employees)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
If you would like to discuss the above position please contact Ward Manager Anneka Hornsey, Anneka.Hornsey@ramsayhealth.co.uk
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the center of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
If you are selected for interview you will normally be contacted within two weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within this period then you should assume that, unfortunately, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This vacancy may close earlier if we receive a considerable amount of applications.