You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix.
The successful candidates will have:
Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to):
• Orthopaedics – upper and lower limb
• Spinal Surgery
• General Surgery
• Cosmetic procedures
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
• Current surgical/anaesthetic experience within a hospital environment
• Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CPD
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical or anaesthetic environment
• The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Excellent customer care skills
• A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
The ability to time-manage effectively
• Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following benefits package
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free on Site Parking
Hours: Full Time ( 37.5 hours per week)
Shifts: Variable to include long days, weekends and evenings.
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. The Berkshire Independent Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy unit. We performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.