We are inviting applications for the post of Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner, to join our dedicated Theatre Team at the Fitzwilliam Hospital. If you are interested in becoming part of a friendly team, renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then please contact us.
This is a full time position ranging between 30-37.5 hours a week dependent on your requirements.
This is an essential role to ensure the daily running of Theatre with a variety of consultants.
It is essential that applicants have:
- A Registered Nurse or ODP qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge with Orthopaedic scrub experience
- Desirable experience in multi-speciality surgical procedures
- Qualified ASP/SFA or willing to undertake training
- Support clinical expertise within the surgical area.
- Participate in further development of self and others
- Excellent patient focused communication skills – written and verbal
- A passion for delivering an excellent service
In return, we offer the successful candidates:
- Attractive rates of pay dependent upon skills and qualifications
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Private Health Care
- Staff discount and voluntary benefits
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
Contact: Davina Brown, Theatre Manager - or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.