Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Renacres Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of two operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Details of the position
Invitations are invited for Experienced, Flexible, and a Highly Motivated HCA to join our multi-skilled friendly Theatre Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Circulating duties during daily operating lists
- Ensuring correct equipment and instrumentation is prepared for theatres lists
- Assisting with stock takes and rotation and associated cleaning duties.?
The successful candidate will also:
- Have at least 6 months current experience working in a Theatre environment
- Hold an NVQ at least to Level 2 with motivation to study for level 3
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Good communication skills, with a positive and flexible approach to your duties
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Please contact Emma Newton on 01704 841133 if you would like to speak to someone about the position
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.