Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Renacres Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of two operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Details of the position
Applications are invited for experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified BANK ODP or RGN Scrub Staff to join our multi skilled friendly Theatre Team, reporting to the Theatre Manager
Key responsibilities include:
In addition to your strong Clinical Skills you will possess:
- The personality to wok as part of a small dedicated team.
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Ability to participate in on call rota.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN level 1 or ODP and have proven post registration experience to include all aspects of Scrub Nursing through a variety of specialties.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Please contact Adam Leatherbarrow or Emma Newton on 01704 842059 if you would like to speak to someone about the position or alternatively email Adam.Leatherbarrow@ramsayhealth.co.uk
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.