The Ramsay West Midlands Hospital is a fantastic place to work; our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care. We are aiming to achieve ‘outstanding’ on our next CQC inspection. That is why we are looking for a highly skilled individual that can contribute exceptional standards of care across a multitude of specialities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is patient focused and strives to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner/ Theatre nurse with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
You should be committed to working effectively within multi-professional teams and have excellent communication skills. A desire to join a team to develop and implement innovative practice within the theatre complex is essential.
This is suitable for a Theatre Practitioner seeking full time hours at West Midlands Hospital.
For the perfect candidate, there is the opportunity to be ALS and Surgical First Assistance trained.
• Have a variety of experience particularly in Anaesthetics, scrub and recovery
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC/ HCPC registered
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Team working skills.
All interviews will be taking place on Friday 20th March 2020.
In order to arrange an informal chat, please make contact with Joseph Attwood (Acting Theatre Manager) on 01384 632 668 or email The Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a Standard Disclosure Certificate from the DBS, occupational health clearance and satisfactory references.
West Midlands Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.