Theatre Recovery/Anaesthetic/Scrub Nurse
West Valley Hospital
We are looking for an enthusiastic Theatre Nurse with Recovery and/or Anaesthetic/scrub experience to support our nursing team in delivering extraordinary standards of care and practice in this multi-speciality environment at West Valley Hospital. We are situated in West Croydon, on the 9th Floor of the Interchange Building, an ideal location for patients to travel to. The Unit has been completed to a high specification with its Modern and Contemporary design it enjoys the benefits of up to date modern technology with private parking.
Our Theatre department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics. You must be NMC (UK) registered and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC
- Previous experience within Theatre
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
West Valley Hospital is a highly respected hospital where consultants from a vast range of clinical disciplines offer an exceptional service to patients. We have an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care with 2 operating theatres and an Endoscopy Suite. The department allows staff to utilise a broad range of clinical skills within a dynamic and progressive team.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
West Valley Hospital Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all