We are seeking physiotherapists to provide weekend and evening cover for our busy inpatient ward as well as to provide MSK outpatient clinics as required. The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of clinical skill within physiotherapy and excellent customer service. The physiotherapist will be expected to provide a high standard of individualised patient care and support the wider clinical team to facilitate the best possible clinical outcomes.
Renacres Hospital is located near Ormskirk and is a leading provider of high quality healthcare, part of the Ramsay Health Care UK Group. It consists of two Operating Theatres and an Endoscopy / Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one of our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
The role will involve:
The ideal candidate will have
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Physiotherapy including some MSK/Orthopaedic experience
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Comprehensive understanding of the CSP and HCPC standards and be registered.
- Awareness/experience of the private hospital sector.
- Willingness to cover weekend and evening shifts as required.
In return we will offer the candidate:
- Competitive rate of pay depending on skills and experience
- Enhancements for unsocial hours
- Uniform provision
- Full induction and In-service training programme.
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- A pleasant working environment in a well-respected private hospital with a reputation for excellent clinical outcomes.
If you’re interested in attending for an informal visit or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Grieve, Physiotherapy Team Leader on 01704 842021 or email email@example.com
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure Barring Service.