West Valley Hospital – CRO 2RD
Scrub Nurse Theatres
We are looking for an enthusiastic Theatre Nurse with Scrub experience to work in our newly launched West Valley Hospital, in a permanent contracted position. We are situated in West Croydon, on the 9th Floor of the Interchange Building, an ideal location for transport links for access by patients and staff. The Unit has been completed to a high specification with its Modern and Contemporary design it enjoys the benefits of up to date modern technology with private parking.
The successful candidate will be joining our specialised team working closely with our Consultants to deliver high standards of care to patients. We have 2 fully equipped Theatres and an Endoscopy suite enabling a vast range of procedures to be undertaken. You must be NMC (UK) registered and able to demonstrate current theatre experience and the ability to work under pressure.
Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the Theatre Scrub Nurse will:
- Support the Theatre Manager providing visible excellent patient care
- Work to communicate with Consultants building strong effective relations moving forward
- Assist the Unit in complying with all statutory and Ramsay quality standards
- Assist clinically based projects in the development of the theatre services and specialities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong track record in working well within a team
- Experience and confidence working under their own initiative
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and professional care/practice standards
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of private patient and NHS services in England, with a network of over 34 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-going Training and Development
- Free off-site parking
Salary: Negotiable and dependant on qualifications and experience
Closing date for applications 26th June 2020
The position may close earlier if a successful candidate is appointed
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
West Valley Hospital Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all