Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Renacres Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of two operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Details of the position
Applications are invited for experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified Theatre Practitioner/Scrub Nurse to join our multi skilled friendly Theatre Team, reporting to the Theatre Manager
Key responsibilities include:
In addition to your strong Clinical Skills you will possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team.
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements.
- Team Leadership Skills an advantage
- Ability to participate in on call rota.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Applicant must be qualified to RGN level 1 or ODP and have proven post registration experience to include all aspects of Recovery, Scrub / Nursing across a variety of specialties.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Please contact Emma Newton on Emma.Newton@ramsayhealth.co.uk if you would like to contact someone about the position.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.