We are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals who have the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of evidence based care for all our patients The Hospital cares for mainly day case patients therefore the successful individual will be able to deal with the fast pace of day case surgery, will also have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a multi disciplinary team caring for a wide variety of acute surgical patients. The applicant will need to show flexibility with regard to shifts as required as their is a requirement to rotate onto nights. If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
The Successful Candidate will have:
· RGN level 1 registration
· Experience working in an acute Ward setting, working independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to develop relevant clinical skills as post develops
· Good communication/Interpersonal skills
· Approachable/Supportive and Professional with excellent customer service skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-going Training and Development
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free parking
Please contact Tracey.Baldwin@ramsayhealth.co.uk for more information about these vacancies.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all