Pinehill Hospital is a fantastic place to work; our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is patient focused and strives to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be an Operating Department Practitioner/ Theatre nurse with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
For the perfect candidate, there is the opportunity to be ALS and Surgical First Assistance trained.
What you’ll bring with you
• Have a variety of experience particularly in Anaesthetics, scrub and recovery
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be NMC/ HCPC registered
• Have proven post-registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
• Team working skills.
???????The Ramsay Way
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business whiles maintaining sustainable level of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty.
- Salary – depending on skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Salary based on base plus some enhancements for working some weekends or nights
All interviews will be taking place on Monday 29th June.
If you would like the opportunity to visit us and see and understand the amazing work, we do please contact The Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.