37.5 hrs per week (5 out of 7 days on rota from 8am to 8pm)
£8.75 per hour + generous shift enhancements for weekends
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Assistant/Porter to join our 60 bed dedicated neurological care centre, The Dean based with The Winfield Hospital site in Gloucester.
We deliver expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions. Our team is currently on an exciting journey to achieve excellence and you can be part of this! This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where we will value your skills and commitment.
What we can offer you:
- £8.75 per hour + generous shift enhancements for weekends
- 37.5 hrs per week (5 out of 7 days on rota from 8am to 8pm)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and progress in your career
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more (based on full time hours)
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
You will need:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use your initiative and take direction but also work as part of a team
- Passionate to deliver detail and high standards of cleanliness in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A friendly and helpful character
If you would like more information please contact Jane Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.