We are inviting applications from qualified Registered Nurses to join our register of bank workers, to work on our orthopaedic Ward, based at Horton Treatment Centre in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced team players to join our Ward nursing team in delivering a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. IT and excellent communication skills are essential and a willingness to take on additional roles and extended skills to enhance the provision of patient care are also required.
An orthopaedic background would be advantageous but is not essential. This is a busy department so the ability to work under pressure and maintain a good sense of humour is essential. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to work flexible hours.
The main purpose of the job:
• The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
• Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers
Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
• Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
• Registered with the NMC
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Evidence of continued development (essential)
• Private healthcare experience
In return for your expertise we offer:
· Competitive salary package & enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
· 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays (pro rata)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Private Healthcare
· Life Assurance
· Ongoing training & development
· Subsidised staff restaurant
Horton Treatment Centre was purpose built in 2006 and has been designed to combine an exceptional standard of patient accommodation with the technical equipment and facilities that modern medicine demands. The Treatment Centre has a 40-bed inpatient unit and day case facility. The Treatment Centre is equipped to undertake a large range of procedures, treatments and investigations. We have three theatres and three separate anaesthetic rooms, with a sterile services department on site.
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health group and provides clinical care to both private, insured and NHS patients.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Horton Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9FG