We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to provide comprehensive secretarial, administrative and data entry support to the Spinal Team. You will need good organisation and communication skills along with the ability to work on your own initiative and cope under pressure.
As part of the role you will be supporting the spinal team to input data in to the British Spinal Registry. You will need a systematic approach to data entry and collection. This is a new position and will require support to develop systems and processes. A flexible approach is essential to assist the Spinal team in development of their service and to meet the national and Hospital audit requirements.
You will be approachable and friendly in your manner and able to deal with patient calls as well as day to day admin duties for the spinal nurse specialists. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are essential. Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology would be beneficial.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays).
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a NHS blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance
If this sounds like a position for you and you would like an informal discussion please contact Emma Lailey on 01722 422333 ext 685 or email email@example.com.
New Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.