The Yorkshire Clinic in West Yorkshire, Bingley is seeking highly motivated self-starters with previous customer facing experience to work in the Housekeeping and Clinical departments. We have both full-time and part-time positions available. The successful candidate will report to the Housekeeping Team Leader and will cover a range of shifts including days/evenings/weekends.
Duties will include:
• Cleaning and preparing rooms for patient arrival
• Ensuring a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the patient stay
• A high standard of cleanliness displayed throughout the hospital
• Specialist cleaning of clinical areas
• Completion of daily housekeeping records
• Good communication skills, ensuring a first class customer service is experienced
• Good organisation skills
• The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment as required
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business, working to a 7-day week rota
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Ideally educated to GCSE standards
• Previous hospitality experience
• Previous housekeeping experience
• Previous clinical cleaning experience
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
• Competitive hourly rate, with enhancements for unsocial hours
• Ongoing training and development
• Free parking
• Subsided staff restaurant
As one of the leading independent Private Healthcare providers in the area, the hospital is set in three acres of woodland in the grounds of Cottingley Hall near Bingley. Opened in 1982, the hospital provides a number of services from day-care to major surgery and general medical care.
An offer of employment will be subject to the satisfactory receipt of a standard disclosure certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a leading provider of high quality healthcare in the UK, and is committed to excellence in patient care and investment in our people.
The Yorkshire Clinic is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
**Closing date: 10th July 2020**