Job reference: 006909
Location: Berkshire Independent Hospital
Closing date: 23/06/2020
Employment type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 37.5
The Berkshire Independent Hospital is recruiting for Chartered Physiotherapists to cover 37.5 per week
You must be a Chartered Physiotherapist, registered with the Health Professions Council and have evidence of an up-to- date CPD portfolio.
The service provides 5 day cover and therefore individuals will be required to work flexibly with varied shifts from Monday – Friday with up to 37.5 hours available.
Desirable Physiotherapy skills:
• Experience with in patient post-op orthopaedic patients
• Experience with outpatient orthopaedic patients and manging own case load
• Shock wave therapy
• Acupuncture/ dry needling
• Ability/ willingness to run small group exercise classes
The successful candidate will also have:
• Excellent IT skills (namely in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel)
• Excellent customer service skills
• A willingness to work positively and effectively within a team environment to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of attention to detail whilst working towards tight deadlines
• Flexibility as the service requires
There will be occasional weekend shifts available treating post operative inpatients on the Ward.
In return we can offer:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days Annual Leave + Bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing Training and Development
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant/ Free staff parking
• Bonus Scheme
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. The Berkshire Independent Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy unit which performs a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
At Ramsay, we are committed to equal opportunities and embrace diversity across our workforce. We have a strong values based culture and recognise that the skill and commitment of our employees form the basis of our success.
All positions will be subject to an Enhanced level DBS disclosure, referencing and qualification verification where applicable.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
The closing date for this job has now passed.