Health Care Assistant
Winfield Hospital Outpatient Department - 15 hours per week
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
The successful candidate will have
• Up to date experience of working in a hospital environment
• ideally with a relevant qualification in health care (NVQ2 or equivalent as a minimum)
• Out-patient and preoperative assessment experience desirable
What you’ll bring with you
• A warm, considerate and empathetic character
• The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
• Strong communication skill
• Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
• A flexible and positive attitude
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata) plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Winfield Hospital is located on the outskirts of Gloucester. We are part of Ramsay Health Care - is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
Please contact Laura Perrin on 01452 331111 for an informal chat. Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit