STAFF NURSE OUTPATIENTS - FULL OR PART TIME
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified nurse to join our busy Out Patient Department at the Winfield Hospital on a full time or part time/job share basis.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within our Out Patient and Preoperative assessment team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A registered nurse qualification
- Out Patient and Preoperative Assessment experience
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team enviroment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Independent Sector healthcare experience desirable but not essential.
In return for your expertise, we can offer:
- free on-site parking
- subsided staff restaurant
- private healthcare on completion of probationary period
- life assurance on commencement
-cycle to work programme
-Employee assistance programme
-Long service awards
- Unsocial hours enhancement
For a full list of benefits, please visit:
Offers of employment in respect of this position will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS, two references and occupational health clearance.
Please submit your application online to www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
Informal visits welcomed. Please contact Irene Chadwick on 0142 337242 to discuss further.