We are now inviting applications for the post of Endoscopy Nurse on a full time basis (37.5 hours per week). The role is based at Blakelands Hospital, Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within our Outpatients Department.
Blakelands Hospital is a Day Case Unit, the Theatres run between Monday to Saturday. Monday to Friday they are open 8am to 8pm and on Saturdays they are open 8am to 4pm. There are no on call expectations, no nights and no sundays - this could be the perfect role for you if you require that level of flexibility or need hours to suit your family!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Registered nurse with Endoscopy experience desirable
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
Benefits package includes:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
Blakelands Hospital is a freestanding day case (ambulatory surgery) hospital. We are part of the internationally renowned Ramsay Health Care Group who believe in the value of day case surgery. As well as 2 operating theatres we have an outpatient, x-ray and physio department focussing on ophthalmic, orthopaedic, Gastroenterology, Breast and general surgery. If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a supportive team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then the Blakelands Hospital is for you. We are located centrally in Milton Keynes, easily accessible to Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire with free parking on site. There is a direct train link to London. As a day surgery we offer family friendly hours with no night duty and no on call.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure Barring Service.