Anaesthetic & Recovery Lead
The experienced candidate must be trained in both Anaesthetics and Recovery, and have at least 5 years post registration experience. The workload will be clinical across both anaesthetics and recovery, with some administrative work.
Our Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Ophthalmic. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
We are looking for:
- NMC/HCPC Registration
- At least 5 years post registration experience
- Understanding of managing people
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- ALS Trained would be an advantage but not essential
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/