What you'll bring with you:
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Experience preferably in scrub techniques
- Sound written, verbal & computer communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Continuous Professional Development
- Long Service Awards
- Career Development Opportunities
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
Exeter Medical forms part of Ramsay's South West cluster of independent healthcare provider facilities. As a values based organisation, our company ethos is ‘People Caring for People’ with the Ramsay Way aimed to instil a culture recognising that people – patients, staff and doctors – are our most important and valued asset; this is key to the organisation’s ongoing success. Exeter Medical offers consultations & treatments for a variety of specialties.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure certificate from the disclosure & barring service.
Exeter Medical hospital is committed to quality, equality & opportunity for all.