Bank Theatre Nurse / ODP
We are always looking to grow our Theatre Nurse bank in Scrub, Anaesthetics & Recovery to complement our current Theatre team.
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC
• High standards of clinical competence
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
• ALS trained is highly desirable
• Competitive rates of pay plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
• Free parking
• Free Uniform
Cobalt Hospital, located just outside Newcastle, is part of Ramsay Health Care's UK network of private hospitals. Cobalt Hospital opened in 2005.
Registered with the Care Quality Commission patients can be assured of the highest standards in surgical, nursing, hygiene and aftercare services at Cobalt.
Patients can be assured of a warm welcome at Cobalt and the modern reception area provides a calm environment, with tv and refreshment facilities, for patients to wait for their consultation or procedure.
The Outpatient Unit comprises of a suite of consulting and examination rooms, whilst the Surgical Unit incorporates 2 theatres with dedicated recovery areas.
The compact layout of the hospital, with nurse stations in key areas, ensures patients feel at ease and comfortable during the patient journey.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory
Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.