Senior Practitioner – Plastics and Breast
Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion over the coming months. Here at Springfield we provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics. We are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams and have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres taking our total to 6.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Scrub Practitioner to lead and support in the management & organisation of care provision within the operating department, responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care & services.
The successful applicant will have proven and sound experience of perioperative practice and must have:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 2 years, post registration experience as a Scrub Practitioner including Plastics and Breast surgery
- Experience in leading a team is desirable
- Surgical First Assistant certificate is desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
Ramsay Healthcare UK is a high quality provider of acute private healthcare across the UK. We have a highly specialised team of dedicated staff who work within this multi- speciality setting.
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, three of which are two bedded parent and child rooms and a close observation unit with three beds. There are six operating theatres with laminar flow, ambulatory unit, a physiotherapy department and on site private GP service.
If you would like to learn more about our opportunities contact Danielle Burdett on 07423 714 200 or email@example.com for an informal chat. Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We will cover the costs of sponsorship for nurses who require a Tier 2 visa (subject to Home Office eligibility requirements).
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all