We have an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for a Full Time Theatre Stores/Administrator to join our busy team here at Ashtead Hospital, working 37.5 hours per week. You will need to be flexible to suit the needs of the department in ensuring that supplies/stores are organised effectively and efficiently, as well as working as an Administrator in the Theatre Department as this is a dual role.
Your duties will include ordering/delivering supplies, communicating with suppliers, maintaining current ordering systems, auditing stock levels, and ensuring that the theatre department has adequate levels of stock/supplies. You will be involved with providing support to the theatre manager and theatre staff as well as the supplies department when required. You will ensure the safety of the equipment. The admin role would involve working along side the Theatre Administrator with general admin work as well as inputting data, registering goods, photcopying and ordering goods. You will be trained on all systems including the patient information system.
This is an extremely busy department so you must be a hardworking, reliable individual, able to work on your own initiative. You will be flexible in your approach to work, enthusiastic with excellent customer services skills.
We are looking for:
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
Please contact Sonia Kernutt, Theatre Manager on 01372 221427 for an informal telephone conversation or to arrange an informal visit in the first instance.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/
PREVIOUS APPPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY