New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is currently looking for Theatre Nurses / ODPs in Anaesthetics and/or Recovery to join the busy Theatre team.
As a registered Nurse of Operating Department Practitioner you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience in this field. You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker, and work as part of the wider hospital multi-disciplinary team across Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Ward.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK and currently has 32 beds. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
Please apply online or contact Amanda Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an informal chat.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
New Hall Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.