Competitive Salary | Pinehill Hospital – Hitchin | BANK |
Pinehill Hospital are looking for BANK Theatre Nurses/ODPs to work in the team. Our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care.
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals who are patient focused and strive to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidates will be an Operating Department Practitioner/ Theatre nurse with experience in multiple specialties (Scrub/Anaesthetics/Recovery) and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
What you’ll bring with you
- Have a variety of experience particularly in Anaesthetics, Scrub and Recovery
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
- NMC/ HCPC registration
- Proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills and ability to adapt well to situations
- Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Pinehill Hospital is one of Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient-centred care. We provide a wide range of elective healthcare services to private and NHS patients. Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC, Pinehill Hospital is proud of the high quality clinical standards we provide to our patients and we are committed to ensuring that we can continuously improve the standards of services we provide.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/