Theatre Practitioner – Bank
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at West Midlands Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix
The successful candidates will have proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to), Anaesthetics, Orthopaedics; upper and lower limb, Ophthalmology, Spinal Surgery, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, General Surgery, Cosmetic procedures and Gastroenterology
What you’ll bring with you:
• Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
• Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
• The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent customer care skill
• A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to time-manage
• Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
• Enhancements up to 50% where applicable
• Flexible shift options
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
West Midlands Hospital is one of the West Midland's leading private hospitals set in 3.5 acres of pleasant grounds at Colman Hill, Halesowen, ten miles from Birmingham City Centre. Operating since 1988 the hospital has 29 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. We have two theatres one with Lamina flow, and cover a wide range of surgical specialities; these include Orthopaedics, General surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic and urology. We also have a separate endoscopy suite.
In September, we increased our facilities by having a designated off-site ambulatory care unit located nearby in Stourbridge to enable us to offer more services to our patients. This role is a key role in ensuring the success of multi-site theatre working
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.