General Radiographer – Bank
North Downs Hospital
About the Role:
We are always looking for fantastic Radiographers, passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our incredible teams.
Shifts: To include evening and weekends and on-call commitments
It is essential that you have:
- At least 2 years post-graduate Radiography experience
- Current registration with the HCPC (UK)
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
As a professional member of our team your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality individualised imaging services for patients, being sensitive to patients needs for dignity and privacy
- Control radiation doses to patients in line with ALARP
- Ensure that the agreed standards of patient care and confidentiality are maintained in accordance with Ramsay policies
- Adhere to SoR code of conduct and Guidelines
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- On-going Training and Development
- Free off-site parking
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A range of Flexible Benefits
North Downs Hospital is one of Surrey's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare for self pay/insured and NHS patients, conveniently situated close to Caterham (Junction 6 of the M25).
By investing in advanced medical technology, the private hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services including minimally invasive surgery, endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery including spinal treatment and pain management, general surgery including spinal vein removal and hernia surgery, ophthalmology including eye laser surgery, gynaecology, urology and ear, nose and throat treatments.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.