Theatre ODP – Scrub Nurse
Competitive Salary | Oaks Hospital – Colchester | BANK |
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals who are patient focused and strive to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidates will be an Operating Department Practitioner/ Theatre nurse with experience in Anaesthetics and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will be required to perform the scrub role in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism and work across a range of specialism
What you’ll bring with you
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- Previous experience with a Theatre team
- Have a variety of experience particularly in Anaesthetics
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
- NMC/ HCPC registration
- Proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills and ability to adapt well to situations
- Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Oaks Hospital is one of Essex’s leading private hospital with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatments and services. The hospital opened on this site in 1994 and currently has 57 bedrooms including three twin-bedded rooms all with ensuite facilities to ensure complete privacy throughout your stay.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/