Bank Radiographer – Mount Stuart Hospital
The department performs a wide variety of general Radiography and Ultrasound services during the week, with some weekend working.
What you will bring with you:
- Professional registration in the UK
- Experience in general radiography and theatres
- Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
- The ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills
- To be flexible, adaptable and be able to demonstrate a patient focussed attitude to delivery of the highest standards of clinical care
- Good knowledge of IT
- Current HCPC registration
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Evidence of CPD
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free On Site Parking
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
Mount Stuart Hospital is a private hospital situated on the English Riviera. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy/ Ambulatory care unit, which performs a large variety of surgery with Orthopaedics being one of its main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services CT, MRI, X-ray and Physiotherapy.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Mount Stuart Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all