Theatre Practitioner – Bank
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Rowley Hall Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix. The successful candidates will have proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer care skill
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Enhancements up to 50% where applicable
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. Two fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal surgery
Beacon Park Hospital is located in Stafford and is an extension to Rowley Hall Hospital. Rowley Hall Hospital is located one mile from the centre of Stafford. For those who haven’t visited it, it is a beautiful converted and extended listed building and has been operating as a hospital since 1987 However the Hospital is set in a constrained, land locked residential location and having explored a number of workable solutions to expand theatre capacity and address other limitations such as parking and MR/CT access we felt the best was to invest significantly and build a brand new site to work alongside this – Beacon Park Hospital.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.