West Midlands Hospital, based in Halesowen, are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with previous experience with in a Theatre Department.
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent including Assistant Theatre Practitioner Qualification (Senior Healthcare Assistant)
- Experienced Health Care Assistant (Band 2/3)
- Excellent patient focused communication skills written and verbal
- A passion for delivering an excellent service
- Experience in scrubbing is essential
What we give back to you
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
West Midlands Hospital is one of the West Midland's leading private hospitals set in 3.5 acres of pleasant grounds at Colman Hill, Halesowen, ten miles from Birmingham City Centre. Operating since 1988 the hospital has 29 private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. We have two theatres one with Lamina flow, and cover a wide range of surgical specialities; these include Orthopaedics, General surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic and urology. We also have a separate endoscopy suite.
Stourside Hospital has opened (September 2020) We have 1 theatre that carries out Ophthalmic, General, Gynaecology, Cosmetics and Minor Orthopaedics. The expectation for the successful candidate will work across both sites.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.