Theatre Nurse/ODP - Scrub
Ramsay Health Care UK is expanding with a brand new state of the art Day Case & Diagnostic facility in Buckshaw Village, and with the expansion comes opportunity. Right now we are looking for Theatre Nurses/ODP's to join our growing team in the North West
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- SFA trained is highly desirable
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements up to 50%
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Opportunity to be SFA trained
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
Building has commenced on a brand new state-of-the-art day surgery & diagnostic facility at Matrix Park, Buckshaw Village in Chorley which will provide services for NHS, insured and self pay patients within the local community and further afield. The new facility will be an extension of services offered by Fulwood Hall Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital, which are part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and are located close to the new hospital
The new day surgery hospital is due to be completed in July 2021 and will provide care across a range of specialities including breast, gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedic and urology. The new facility includes an outpatient department, a day case theatre and purpose built endoscopy and physiotherapy units. It will also provide multi-modality diagnostic services including a static MRI and CT scanner. In addition, the facility has eighty car parking spaces and eight electric car charging stations.
This major development will also create new employment opportunities in the local area, with approximately 70 vacancies in nursing, nursing support, clinical, administration and support services, with many opportunities for training and professional development.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“People caring for people” is Ramsay Health Care’s slogan and “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people are our most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.