At National World we are proud to be one of the UKs largest multimedia organisations providing up-to-date and trusted news coverage to our local communities through hundreds of newspapers and websites. You may recognise us locally as the Sheffield Star, Yorkshire Post or Derbyshire Times...we’re the business behind some massive household media brands across the UK!
This is an incredibly exciting time for us as we have just launched a number of “World” branded websites - which if you haven’t checked out already, here’s a few to look out for:
What skills are we looking for?
● Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload
● Ability to work on your own initiative
● Great attention to detail
● Excellent spelling and grammar skills
● Ability to work to tight deadlines
What are the desirables?
● Ideally someone with a qualification in writing or english
● Someone who is able to build strong relationships across the business to ensure a streamline process
● Be a strong team player
● Understanding of the publishing process
Experience and Qualification:
● Ideally you will have experience in a similar position
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to multitask
What will you get from us in return?
● 26 days annual leave
● Competitive salary
● Smart Holidays (Opportunity to purchase additional holiday)
● Cycle to work scheme
● Professional development, training plan plus ongoing support
What questions have you got for us?
To request an informal chat, email your details to Carla Down at
National World is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment as an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Consideration will be given to flexible working options for all roles.